|Service Fee:||$ - 7.00|
$ - 7.00
• There will be price adjustments if package is shipped after 5 business days.
• If received book is a different version than recorded, your quote will be adjusted. You will be paid the current quote for the exact item received.
• Minor (up to 30%) highlighting and writing is acceptable.
• We do not accept books that are water damaged or torn.
• Please contact us if you have more than 4 copies of a book for sale.
• Your account will be terminated if you intentionally create orders that result in non-payment or create different orders to sell multiples copies of the same book.
• Please include all supplementary materials including CDs and access codes.
• If your textbook is not in good condition, your quote will be adjusted.
• Your textbook should NOT be the following:
1. Heavily Highlighted 2. Water Damaged 3. Missing Pages 4. Counterfeit 5. International Edition 6. Teachers Edition 7. Custom Edition 8. Torn Cover
• All books sent by mistake will NOT be returned but donated.
• We only accept buyback within Canada at this time.
• Second Bind is not responsible for packages damaged or lost during transit.
• Second Bind does not purchase books of questionable origins.
• After receiving shipment, Second Bind becomes the owner of the books and reserves the right to resell, recycle and donate the items received.
Sign up and receive 5% extra on your next buyback order!
Each badge will be unlocked once your total of number of sold books reaches a certain number (5, 10, 20, 50 and 100). You will receive extra points once each badge is unlocked.
Every time you create a buyback order with us, you will receive points based on the number of books sold and the total dollar amount. Once your points are accumulated, you can redeem your points to receive prizes and merchandise.