|Service Fee:||$ - 7.00|
$ - 7.00
• There will be price adjustments if package is shipped after 5 business days.
• If received book is a different version than recorded, your quote will be adjusted. You will be paid the current quote for the exact item received.
• Minor (up to 30%) highlighting and writing is acceptable.
• We do not accept books that are water damaged or torn.
• Please contact us if you have more than 4 copies of a book for sale.
• Your account will be terminated if you intentionally create orders that result in non-payment or create different orders to sell multiples copies of the same book.
• Please include all supplementary materials including CDs and access codes.
• If your textbook is not in good condition, your quote will be adjusted.
• Your textbook should NOT be the following:
1. Heavily Highlighted 2. Water Damaged 3. Missing Pages 4. Counterfeit 5. International Edition 6. Teachers Edition 7. Custom Edition 8. Torn Cover
• All books sent by mistake will NOT be returned but donated.
• We only accept buyback within Canada at this time.
• Second Bind is not responsible for packages damaged or lost during transit.
• Second Bind does not purchase books of questionable origins.
• After receiving shipment, Second Bind becomes the owner of the books and reserves the right to resell, recycle and donate the items received.
Become a beta tester! We will notify you when the app is available.